Monday, March 30, 2015

Parental Pressure

By Xavier
Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents are so enraging! All I wanted to do was to have a lazy Sunday before school began again, and now I’m stuck here, sitting down and doing homework! I already did it! I just have to practice! Uggggggghhhhhhhh! I am writing this blog to get all my anger out! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! UGGHH!!!!!  My friend is gonna come a’ knockin’ and I might not be able to play with him. And hungry shark! He’s gonna be so disappointed. I haven’t had a good Sunday in forever, because I know there’s always school tomorrow. Also, there is Festival Of Races at my school. I stink at running! And I have to run 5k! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Everything is enraging when your mad. Except my dog. I could just cuddle with her for a long time, and let all my worries melt away. I based this on my dog. Get a dog. Or adopt one. Dogs. Man’s best friend (coming to stores near you). I think I just made the best advertisement ever!

No comments: